sábado, 6 de setembro de 2008

Playlist

1. Why do You Let me Stay Here - She & Him
(you make me feel like i'm just a child)

2. Queen of the World - Ida Maria
(i've got no plans in sight)

3. In The Sun - Michael Stipe (do REM)
(cause when you showed me myself, you know, i become somebody else)

4. I'm not Gonna Teach Him How to Dance With you - Kate Nash
Música original Black Kids. Ouçam as duas versões

5. Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie
(i can't control myself)

6. Intuition - Feist
Porque quando ela começa a cantar a vida parece mais justa

7. Malibu - Hole
(i'm gonna rescue you, i'm gonna set you free tonight)

8. Have you Ever been to Eletric Ladyland - Jimmi Hendrix
A música mais sexy desde Let's Get it On do Marvin Gaye

9. You're Gonna Lose That Girl - The Beatles
(if you don't take her out tonight)

10. How soon is now? - The Smiths
Hein?

11. Réu Confesso - Tim Maia
foi sem querer querendo

12. Blister in The Sun - Violent Femmes
(let me go on)

13. You Could Make the Four Walls Cry - The Zutons
(if i have a chance I'll wait to tell you how I feel)

14. You've Got Her in Your Pocket - Whitestripes
till when?

15. Lovecats - The Cure
(we move like caged tigers)
caged

Nenhum comentário: